Monday, December 8, 2014

Cheating in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Matchmaking is a system created by Valve that allows players to use servers run by Valve and secured with VAC or Valve Anti-Cheat program. This program was introduced in the launch of the game. Cheating is a large problem that sadly occurs too much in the competitive community. To stop this Valve has shown very little of their future goals to update the system or release possible news about a new anti-cheat system. Many pro players have been accused of using cheats in matches. In recent news 2 pro players were caught red handed the the system. Not the over-watch system but the pure system finding cheats in their clients. Players SF and kqly have received VAC bans on their accounts. In a post on his facebook account Kqly said this. (Translated from French)

As you may have seen yesterday, I was banned by VAC and unfortunately it was justified.I wanted to say that I am really sorry for all the people who supported me, I am aware that with my bullshit, my career is now over and my team in a very bad position. They did not deserve it. End of August, it put me in contact with a program supex0 (he had solid arguments and explained to me that many players pros used its program). I me y am interested curiosity. He put me on rights for 7 days, and as a con, the temptation was too great and I wanted to see what it gave on public servers and MM.Subsequently I did not continue to use it, I'd just join Titan and I didn't need to take unnecessary risk while I had all that I needed: a high-level team, a solid structure... My curiosity made me default and today my CS career is finished after 12 years spent on the game.I lost everything and I don't expect any compassion, I made a bullshit and I'm going to assume it. Unfortunately everything stops here and once again, I am really sorry to have disappointed.


That is 100% from his facebook page. Many streamers and people that are tired of cheaters have retired from the broken matchmaking system and switched to other competitive systems with a stronger anti-cheat program. Such are ESEA, CEVO, Altpug.

The choice is yours...
Thanks,
Head Editor,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment